The material enters the furnace through the kiln head feeder, and an arc-shaped heating device (stacked kiln body) is added outside the middle portion of the cylinder. The furnace is equipped with a fuel burner or an electric heating element, and the flame of the burner or current of the electric heating element is adjusted by an automatic control system to control the temperature of the furnace so that the material is calcined at a certain temperature, and the calcination time can be controlled by adjusting the rotation speed of the furnace. The treated material is discharged from the lower end by the inclination of the cylinder.
1. The equipment has compact structure and good sealing effect, which reduces material loss and heat loss.
2. Automatic temperature control, segmentation setting, over-temperature alarm, long kiln lining life, uniform wall temperature distribution in each zone, temperature control accuracy ≤ ± 5 °C.
3. The gas combustion is sufficient, the heat transfer efficiency is high, the heat preservation performance is good, and the surface temperature rise of the equipment does not exceed 50 °C.
4. The thermal efficiency of the burner is >99%, the single-pass thermal efficiency of the roaster is more than 41%, the flame of the burner is columnar or flat, straight and powerful.
5. The combustion system exhaust NOx concentration is not higher than 100mg/Nm3.
Rotary kiln can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgical chemical kiln and lime kiln according to different processing materials. It has been successfully applied to the roasting of molecular sieve catalysts and catalytic cracking catalysts, oil sands, fly ash, alumina, chrome ore, chrome ore powder, cement clinker, activated lime and light burnt dolomite.