The internal heated fluidized bed is divided into the upper and lower bed body, the air distribution plate, the inlet and outlet ports, etc. And its difference from ordinary fluidized bed is that a built-in heat exchanger is set up in the fluidization section of the lower bed body, and the heat source of the heat exchanger can be steam or heat transfer oil, etc. Since most of the heat is supplied by a built-in heat exchange device with high heat exchange efficiency, the hot air is mainly used as a power medium for ensuring normal fluidization, and the demanded amount of hot air is greatly reduced than normal fluidized bed dryer.
1. Efficiency in energy saving is high. Most heat is provided by the in-bed heat exchanger with the efficiency about 90%, hot air is used mainly to ensure normal fluidization, the quantity of hot air is much less than that needed by conventional fluidized bed; power consumption and heat losses of the exhaust air are accordingly reduced, resulting in higher drying efficiency.
2. As gas flow velocity in the system is lower than that in the conventional fluidized bed, so the material being entrained from the fluidized bed by the air is reduced significantly, the load of the dedusting system is reduced and the environmental protection is improved correspondingly.
3. Use of a special air distributor to prevent material leaking.
4. Easy to install, simple to operate, inexpensive to maintain.
5. Integration of drying and cooling bed, small floor space, low investment.
Adipic acid, soda ash, refined salt, sodium percarbonate, anhydrous sodium sulphate, potassium chloride, potassium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulfate, calcium chloride, calcium hypochlorite, calcium sulfate, granulated porcelain clay, Granulated fertilizer, iron sulfate, potassium carbonate, potassium chlorate, potassium phosphate, potassium tartrate, sludge, sodium hydrogencarbonate, sodium bromide, sodium chlorate, sodium formate PVC, CPE, PC, etc.
|Type||Dewaterability(kg/h)||Installed Power(kw)||Steam Pressure(MPa)||Dimensions(Length × Width × Height) (mm)|